The Peanut Buster Parfait is one of my favorite desserts from Dairy Queen but it has 95g of carbs with 68g being from sugar! Luckily, we’ve developed a low carb version that has no sugar added. This Keto Peanut Buster Parfait has only 3.7g net carbs per serving!
Luckily, whipped cream is naturally keto (just avoid the store bought stuff). The trick to stiff peaks is to have a cold bowl. Put your serving bowl into the freezer while preparing the whipped cream. Once the whipped cream is ready, add it to your serving bowls and let set in the freezer for about 10 minutes. This will help the cream hold its form.
We use the Fatso Chocolate Peanut Butter because its macros are already keto-friendly. It’s made with MCT oil and has only 2g of net carbs per serving (2 tbsp). You can find this online, or most grocery stores in our area carry this brand. Use this or your favorite peanut butter for this recipe. To thin out the peanut butter, heat it over low heat and add the oil until melted.
For this recipe we use Swerve Icing Sugar Replacement because granulated sweetener won’t have time to dissolve. Use this or your favorite keto sweetener. Liquid stevia drops will also work nicely in this recipe for both the whipped cream and peanut butter drizzle.
Keto Peanut Buster Parfait
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tbsp Fatso Chocolate Peanut Butter Or equivalent.
- 1 Tbsp Swerve Icing Sugar Replacement Or equivalent. To taste.
- 1 Tsp Swerve Icing Sugar Replacement Or equivalent. To taste.
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil or MCT Oil
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- To start, put your dessert bowls into the freezer.
- Add the heaving whipping cream to a stand mixer or use a hand mixer at medium-low speed.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream for about 3-4 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Once the the soft peaks form, add vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of Swerve Icing Sugar (Or equivalent, to taste) and mix on high until stiff peaks form.
- Meanwhile, heat the peanut butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add approx. 1 tsp of coconut oil or MCT oil until the consistency is thin enough to drizzle. Add 1 tsp of sweetener if desire, to taste. Set aside.
- When the whipped cream is ready, scoop into your dessert bowls and drizzle peanut butter.
- Let the dessert rest in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- 616 Calories
- 9.1g Carbohydrates
- 5.4g Fiber
- 64.2g Fat
- 11.8g Protein