This Keto Taco Cauliflower Bowl is a delicious easy keto recipe! Roasted cauliflower topped with cheese, Mexican spiced meat, and optional sour cream + salsa. This is an easy weeknight keto dinner that you can customize to your own liking. Add jalapenos, cilantro or guacamole to the dish. Whatever you like!
The base to this recipe is roasted cauliflower! Combine all of the spices listed below and mix thoroughly. Use half of the spices to toss with the cauliflower florets along with the olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F for about 25-30 minutes. Cauliflower tastes the best when it is slightly charred! Optional, take out the cauliflower with 10 minutes remaining and top with shredded cheese.
This recipe is so versatile! Use whatever you like or whatever you have on hand. You can use ground beef as specified in the recipe below, or chicken, tofu or even our Instant Pot Mexican Chorizo.
For this recipe I’ve listed shredded cheddar cheese. The recipe is truly versatile and you can use whatever cheese you like! This will work great cheese that melts easily like mozzarella, tex-mex shredded cheese or even monetary jack.
This is where you can truly customize your Keto Taco Cauliflower Bowl. You can top the bowl with more cheese, salsa, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, jalapenos, pico de gallo, or even onions. The choice is yours! For salsa, look for one that’s low in carbs. We like the Mrs. Renfros brand for American style salsa. Their Mild Salsa has only 2 grams of carbs per serving.
Start your bowl with the roasted cauliflower, next top with the protein and finally add your desired toppings.
Easy Keto Taco Cauliflower Bowl
- 1 Medium Head of Cauliflower About 588g, cut into florets.
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lbs Ground Beef Optional, can use any type of protein for this.
- 90 Grams Cheddar Cheese Can use any cheese that you prefer.
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 425°F.
- Combine all of the spices.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size florets, toss in olive oil and half of the mixed spices (save the remainder to season the ground beef).
- Place the cauliflower on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, add the ground beef to a non-stick skillet on medium high heat. Add half of the spices. Cook for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and add cheese. Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes, until cheese is melted and browned.
- Assemble your taco bowl with the roasted cauliflower as the bottom layer. Top with your choice of protein and finally your desired choice of toppings.
- 393 Calories
- 8.6g Carbohydrates
- 2.7g Fiber
- 26.6g Fat
- 30.4g Protein